Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baby Ryker LaCoy Marx is here.

Yesterday... Trevor & I had a new nephew arrive. Luckily,I was able to be in the delivery room and it was one of the most amazing/emotional experince of my life! To think that little baby Ryker two seconds before I saw him was with God & past relatives was such a comfort. I suggest to anyone who hasnt been able to see the experince or to experince it should do so, it was AMAZING, words cant even explain it.Trevor was able to come and see him with me later that day, we cant wait to see more of him. Our little new member of the family weighed 6 lbs. 6 ounces and was 18.5inches long, way tiny but the MOST gorgeous little boy I've seen! Below are some pictures with him:


Trevor with Baby Ryker

Baby Ryker & Myself


Isnt he cute his big brother thinks so & so do we!

1 comment:

The Nielsen Family said...

Congrats to your sister. Birthing babies is an amazing experience and very awesome that you were able to be there for it. ryker is such a cute name.