This last weekend we went with some of my family down to Mesquite. It was a nice but to quick of a vacation, but something fun before Trevor had to leave to Georgia for training. We laid out by the pool, ate (tons),rode the go carts, and we even fed the ducks. Side note too,in all my years of being on a farm and having family that hunt, up until this weekend I never saw a BLACK duck! It was beautiful!

Then of course we got the picture with the Palm Trees! I could live in a warm climate someday and be perfectly fine with out the snow! It was so much fun, and the weather was 85, perfect!
2 comments:
Wow I am jealous. I need some sun so bad! How are you guys doing?
HEY! Im so glad you found me :) Your blog is adorable as well. Looks like you and Trev are doing great!! We all need to get together its been way too long miss ya!
Post a Comment