Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow 21...

This weekend was my 21st birthday, & man do I feel old! It was very good & a well spent birthday! I was able to be around family & friends, the most important people to me. Because it was my 21st birthday Trevor wanted to do something special,& he was very successful might I add. He had all my friends over on saturday for a Bar-B-Que & then after we went to Wise Guys(stand up comedy club), it was way fun & very entertaining. Thanks to him as well on sunday (my actual bday) I was able to relax and have a enjoying day! He made me breakfast, helped clean up from the night before, let me relax by the pool & then had planned (with my moms help) a great dinner for his family and mine! I just want to say a special thanks to everyone that made my day a great day & for the wonderful gifts!

Also a special thanks to My Dad, Mom & Trev for getting me the two things I have been wanting for a while!
Dad & Mom: My first very own, nobody I have to share with gun!!!
Trevor: My truck tent to go along with my air matress! Also, thank you for all your hard work in giving me a great birthday honey, I love you!

1 comment:

John and Erin said...

Hey Hey cousin. I'm finally into this blogging thing. So we can keep in touch better. Happy Late Birthday and thanks for sharing your presents with us. I loved shooting your gun up there. It almost makes me want one. Almost.