Okay... the reason why, well I was having a rough morning today. When they say things bad come in three, they sure do. But mine happened within twenty minutes of each other and almost made me late to work. Even though they weren't huge, they were more of an inconvenience and just stressed me out. Which then because of my attitude, it caused the rest of my day to be hectic just cause I couldn't let it go... until I got these flowers! So a special and much appreciated thank you to My Hubby, love you!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
.::Special Thanks::.
I just wanted to say a special thanks to My Wonderful & Thoughtful Hubby for these beautiful flowers that he had sent to me today at work!


Okay... the reason why, well I was having a rough morning today. When they say things bad come in three, they sure do. But mine happened within twenty minutes of each other and almost made me late to work. Even though they weren't huge, they were more of an inconvenience and just stressed me out. Which then because of my attitude, it caused the rest of my day to be hectic just cause I couldn't let it go... until I got these flowers! So a special and much appreciated thank you to My Hubby, love you!
Okay... the reason why, well I was having a rough morning today. When they say things bad come in three, they sure do. But mine happened within twenty minutes of each other and almost made me late to work. Even though they weren't huge, they were more of an inconvenience and just stressed me out. Which then because of my attitude, it caused the rest of my day to be hectic just cause I couldn't let it go... until I got these flowers! So a special and much appreciated thank you to My Hubby, love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a guy!
Good guy. Hope you are doing okay. Anytime you need a friend come on down to P. G. and hang out with me. It would be fun to have you guys down sometime for sure. Been crazy this month but hopefully around the holidays we can see you guys.
Linds he is so thoughtful how sweet! BTW I love your Blog Title Picture! I think it's so cute!
awww!sweet.
That is so cute! He is a good guy.
How Cute!~!! once again! I need Trevor to teach ty how to do sweet things!
I think all guys are the same huh! But the holidays are so fun...even though I hate driving in the snow.
Post a Comment