While we were watching the game sunday, the whole time Rob kept saying I bet Trevor's wife is loving this!!! :) We were thinking about you the whole time! Now were both in the Superbowl, but I do have to say we will cheering for our home state GO ARIZONA!!!! :)
Hey, thanks for the comment!! :) We would love to see you guys if you guys plan to come visit. Rob would love that. :) Have a wonderful week and Good Luck in the Superbowl, I don't really care much for things like this, becasue I can never watch due to my little Amirra always on the go, but I will be happy for whoever wins. :)
Hey sista! You missed quite a spread. We had fun but I thought about you especially during the last minute and a half. :) Bet you were freaking. OH well. They pulled it out right but it never should have even been close. They backed off too much the 2nd half. Oh well! GO STEELERS!!
5 comments:
Watched the game and totally thought about you! Love you!
How you doing girl!
While we were watching the game sunday, the whole time Rob kept saying I bet Trevor's wife is loving this!!! :) We were thinking about you the whole time! Now were both in the Superbowl, but I do have to say we will cheering for our home state GO ARIZONA!!!! :)
Hey, thanks for the comment!! :) We would love to see you guys if you guys plan to come visit. Rob would love that. :) Have a wonderful week and Good Luck in the Superbowl, I don't really care much for things like this, becasue I can never watch due to my little Amirra always on the go, but I will be happy for whoever wins. :)
Hey sista! You missed quite a spread. We had fun but I thought about you especially during the last minute and a half. :) Bet you were freaking. OH well. They pulled it out right but it never should have even been close. They backed off too much the 2nd half. Oh well! GO STEELERS!!
Post a Comment