Saturday was our busy day! We got up at 6 in the morning to be able to be out mowing at 7. Trevor, Jake, & I had a heck of a day. We got out and half the machines wouldn't work correctly. But we got them all fixed and were still able to finish by 3ish. I played hookie a little early to go home and get ready, take tux to the groomers, and then off to my cousins baby shower.
(Abbey & Jess, both are prego & only a month apart)
Then it was off to look at town homes again, and this time I think we found one we like, yay! We were both so tired by the end of looking and picking up tux we were in bed by 10, sad I know but we were exhausted!
Sunday was the norm... made rolls & went to church. We had dinner at my parents house, played in cardboard box with the nephews. Just had a relaxing day.
Monday,actual Memorial Day we did the annual Wardle Family things... Woke up early, had breakfast at Grandpas,& went to the graves.
(Wardle Clan @ Grandmas Grave)Then it was back to Mom & Dads for a Wardle BBQ.
(Mom & Us Girls)
2 comments:
Okay this is a cute pic of us. Put it on facebook so I can steal it. HEhe.
Hey thanks for your comment! sorry I have not gotten back to you. Amirra had her 2nd birthday on Wednesday and so I have been pretty busy with that. I just posted about the Baby and I put my due date too!!!! :)
Post a Comment