This summer as been full of work,school,concerts
(Sisters @ Brad),BBQ,swimming,trips,camp firesTrevor and I both worked full time all summer & some. He loves his job and the people he works for, & I to can say the same for my job. They both have kept us busy as ever. Then on Saturday's we both have been working for my pops doing some of this
We are so grateful to have the jobs we do and to employed in today's economy. Trevor, during the summer went to school part time and was able to yet again get a another good grade this time in physics. Which allows him to be able to push forward to be able to apply for pharmacy school. Now he just started fall semester and is taking that pretty much full time along with work. I'm more then proud of him and his accomplishments he is doing for our little family. Along with Trev I just started school but for Real Estate & plan to be finished with that before Christmas, after four yrs of working for Keller I finally decided to do it! Wish me luck.
Other then that we just enjoyed as much things w/ family & friends enjoying summer activities, as much as we could. W/ Trevor being in school this summer, we didn't get to do as much as we normally do, but we had a lot of fun this summer and definitely stayed busy. Now bring on fall & football!!!
3 comments:
Good Luck with Real Estate school LInds, that will be awesome. Im glad to see you guys are doing good :)
Looks like you are having fun and staying busy!!! i love summer and am sad its over but i love fall i cant wait to decorate for halloween its my favorite!! we need to hang out soon i miss your cute face!!
What a good supportive wifey! I love your guts.
Post a Comment