Does anyone know how to set it up so that when your friends or family list update it shows you when they last update? But I would also like to keep them in order as well... I know this might be a dumb question but I would love to know.
K go to your Blog Dash Board then go down to blogs you follow then it will say manage blogs I follow You have to put them there and and your blog page:-> hope that helps or is even what your asking ha ha
Hey Linds... When I'm on someone else's blog, at the very top on the left there will be a link that says "follow". If you click it it will add that person to the list of blogs you follow. Then when you sign into your dashboard it will list them everytime someone posts a new blog. Does that make sense? It makes it a lot easier than checking each person's blog everytime. Love you boo I'll see you at Christmas!!!
Thanks girlies! Do you by chance know how to do it so its on the main page? Boo, I tried the link thing and Im not seeing a link, am I blind? Ha Cant wait to see you at christmas time either!
Go to the end of your list like you are going to add someone else and click on the little tool then it will take you will see title sort show and under show Check date of last update aned title Something like that it should work GOOD LUCK!!!:->
6 comments:
K go to your Blog Dash Board then go down to blogs you follow then it will say manage blogs I follow You have to put them there and and your blog page:-> hope that helps or is even what your asking ha ha
O wait go to my view complete profile mine shows blogs I follow but yours does not so maybe you can edit that ha ha sorry I guess I am no help
Hey Linds... When I'm on someone else's blog, at the very top on the left there will be a link that says "follow". If you click it it will add that person to the list of blogs you follow. Then when you sign into your dashboard it will list them everytime someone posts a new blog. Does that make sense? It makes it a lot easier than checking each person's blog everytime. Love you boo I'll see you at Christmas!!!
Thanks girlies! Do you by chance know how to do it so its on the main page?
Boo, I tried the link thing and Im not seeing a link, am I blind? Ha Cant wait to see you at christmas time either!
Go to the end of your list like you are going to add someone else and click on the little tool then it will take you will see title sort show and under show Check date of last update aned title Something like that it should work GOOD LUCK!!!:->
Thanks girls between the two of you I was finally able to figure it out. Your the best!!
Post a Comment