Last weekend, My sister was telling us all about it. I asked my niece if I could see her dance. So when she was showing me because shes so young they taught her the "catch the ball throw the ball" routine and suprisingly it looked just right. When she would do it she would say "throw the ball, catch the ball and twirl," it was so cute!
I was thinking that when she would get up there on stage she would stand frozen cause there were so many people. But they ended up turning off the lights so they couldnt see most of the people. She did such a good job for only being 3. They danced to Willy Wonka and it was cuter then when she did it at my moms cause she was all dressed up!
It makes me so excited to have kids (when the time comes), so that we can do all those fun things, Dance, football, softball & etc. (Or whatever there little hearts desire)
2 comments:
Your blog looks cute. I love all the cute pics of your family! How are things? We still need to get together one of these days
She is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment