Monday, December 8, 2008

.::Best Game of the Season::.

So far anyway... Yesterday the two "Power House" Teams of the NFL battled it out, and why I post this? Well of course the Steeler's we're one of those teams playing. Not to mention they WON!!! Here's the last ten minutes:

I have to say the whole game was an "on the edge of your seat" game. However, I love to see my team pull it off and win!

Oh... Jerry Jones enough already about Barber not being there! Your backup did GREAT, & if you really think you could have won the game w/ him & want to go that route... lets talk about Steelers mainly playing on our second & third string! Hello injuries happen in the NFL, suck it up you lost the game already & its not going to change by bashing on your running back for not being there! Plus have you forgot about the Steeler's Defense?!? Give & take Your showed up more then they ever have this season, and ours didnt show as much as they normally do. But come on now were talking #1 Defense in the NFL, do you think they would be playing the way they did if barber was there, I think not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally watched this game! It was awesome...I'm not attached to the result, but it was an awesome game! So congrats..I thought about you the whole time! i knew you'd be proud! Love you!