
Thanksgiving... This year felt a little different due to it being the off year for both of our families, but we still had a nice time & a LONG, fun & relaxing weekend!
Wednesday: After work we headed down town for a great time at Trevor's work Christmas party! His boss rented a VIP box at the Jazz Game! Thanks again to MVP!
Thursday: We started the day at home with just our own little family with a nice breakfast. Then we got ready to go up to Uncle Denny's & Aunt Sherrie's on the Gardner's side for a G-r8 Thanksgiving feast & fun times(Trev forgot to take picture's, till we walked out the door & he got one of the temple, Sorry Gardner's we do love you I promise!). After a few hours of spending time w/ the Gardner's we went to Grandpa Wardle's House, for deserts & for planning of black Friday shopping. We also Celebrated our nephew's 1st birthday there as well, I cant believe his already one!
Friday: I was picked up from my house by my wonderful sister @ 4 am in the morning for our Wardle Family Girls traditional "Black Friday" Shopping & Breakfast! (We missed those who weren't with us this yr!) This year some how I got away with only spending $100 dollars (w/them)! How? I don't know but it was a miracle! After breakfast at 11:30 we went home! As soon as I got home My wonderful Husband asked if I wanted to go back out. So of course I headed back out with him, this time showered & ready... and we both were able to accomplish some more shopping! Oh and after we were done shopping we thought it would be nice to find a place to live considering we have to move at the end of this month! Well the first place we found is where we will be living after we live with my parents for a month & 1/2, thanks again mom & dad! Come Febuary We'll be gone I promise!
Saturday: We thought we were done doing the landscaping for the season... wrong! We went out to finish our last to properties, for what? Well to only accomplish getting the last two properties finished and my dads lawn mower getting stolen by the drug lords,lol. All in all though it was a good season, and thanks again dad for another great season! That night we went to dinner & then headed up to one of Trevor's best friends parents houses to visit Rob, Marisa & Amirra(their adorable daughter), and some others. Its always good to see those friends who we don't always get to see. Thanks Rob & Marisa for a fun night and inviting us over!
(Marisa I yoinked this pic hope u don't mind ;))Sunday: So even though the weekend was fun I think the best part was going to see my "little-big" Cousin give his farewell talk. Its amazing to see how everyone grow s and I know by his talk that he will be a great missionary! We love and miss you already Caleb! Then, Finally some relaxing and another Steelers win! yahoo!
(Wish us luck this next weekend its a big game!)
3 comments:
Hey, it was good to see you guys too, You guys need to come visit us and hang out sometime!!! :) I'm going to send everyone pictures that we took at Rob's house in the mail, I will send your guys pictures to Trevor's mom's house :) Keep intouch.....sounds like you had a Great Thanksgiving and Black Out Friday!!! Which I love!!! :0
Hey why didn't anyone tell me I was showing a little cleavage?
whoa whoa whoa...you are moving? to where? how come I haven't been informed? You know you are supposed to run these things through me first! Hello???
Post a Comment