January we made up a new rule for the adult birthdays in the family that all the adults go to din din with each other instead of present, so we celebrated Berny's birthday! We also were able to get out and go target shooting with my new gun and scope. It was so much fun! At the end of January we moved back to our old complex. We definitely couldn't be happier. It just feels a lot more like home and I have officially decided that I am not much of a city girl. Me and city don't go together for more then a day. I love being out at the end of the valley where I can drive to work in the morning and see a whole herd of deer. It doesn't get much better!
February was a crazy, busy, rough, happy...lots of mixed emotions in this month. For all who don't know I had been going to school for Real Estate and at the first of the month I was completely busy with studying, and passed my state exams! YAY! So if you or anyone you might know needs help in their Real Estate needs please feel free to let me know! ;)Valentines day was great Trevor and I decided sense it was on a Sunday we would celebrate on Monday and try to avoid the crowds. Trevor surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and dinner at the Tiburon in sandy, highly recommend it! So amazing! Then it was off to get gelatto ice cream, our favorite! We had an amazing valentines day! As far as the rough part of February...my supervisor at work had a massive heart attack and ended up having a 5bi pass surgery and a few minor strokes. Its amazing how much you don't realize even the people you work with have a big part in your life. Who would have thought... Then my papa back east was diagnosed w/ cancer in the bladder not even a week later, stage 3 or4. He had a tumor on the bladder which ended up being cancerous and had spread throughout the bladder and they thought possibly the lymph's. But today we found out they have no reason to believe its in the lymph's and they are deciding whether or not to do a removal of the bladder and then chemo or vice versa. The hardest thing with this was just not having the ability to see him or to wrap my arms around him and tell him i love him, the phone calls just weren't enough... Papa I love you!!!!
March so far has been a great month... better news with grandpa, supervisor is back, Trevor had a week off for spring break and both of Trevor's sisters came home from their missions. It was so fun to go to the airport and be able to welcome Tori home.
There you have it... an update on the Garnder's, hopefully I will start to be better at this, bare with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment