Thursday, April 1, 2010

.::Exciting News in Buisness Endeavors‏::.

Friends & Family,
As most of you know I have been working in the Real Estate Business for over four years now and I have some very EXCITING news to share! I have recently gotten my Real Estate License and want to offer to my family and friends my Real Estate help. I have affiliated myself currently with Agents Referral Network and I am also going to continue working for Keller Williams South Valley Realty to continue surrounding myself around the on going education in the business.
My business will be built on referrals from satisfied clients, friends, and family. I promise to provide outstanding customer service and always to work in the best interest of my clients. I will be staying in touch with you often. I hope to be a valuable resource to you and your friends when you have real estate needs and questions. I want to thank you in advance for your referrals!

Lindsey Wardle-Gardner
Real Estate Agent
Agents Referral Network - We Refer all over the World!

(copy of an email I sent out earlier today)

No comments: