Wednesday, October 1, 2008

.::Congrats Candace & Jake::.

So on Monday this week I was doing some "blog stalking" as some like to call it and so many people were pregnant, well this had brought me back to a conversation that we had with our friends (Candace & Jake) a couple weeks ago at dinner... they were telling us they were going to try and get pregnant.
Well Monday afternoon I had text her (reminder from the other blogs)and our conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey girlie how are ya?
Candace:So Wonderful! How are you?
(Wonderful? A word she rarely uses come to think of it!)
Me: Great!Hows that baby making?
Well no reply for about an hour...
Then we were on my way to my parents house to watch of course the one and only STEELERS Monday Night Football and we had stopped at Astro on the way to grab Trevor & I a bite before the game... In the drive through, I got a text in response to mine saying;
Candace: Great were prego!Don't say anything thou (not wanting everyone to know before they knew for sure)and this is not how I would have wanted to tell You & Trev, but Ill find out Friday how far along we are!
I then started to text her back but was to excited I couldn't even type on my phone so I called her screaming & congratulating them!

Well the reason why I'm posting this today is because she just texted me saying the doc called and said they were 5 to 6 weeks prego and they get to go in on Friday to see and hear the baby's heart beat! Oh and that now I can tell everyone! YAY, leave it to me to keep a secret but when given permission to tell, the whole world will know!
Trevor and I are SO excited for Candace and Jake! They are going to be GREAT parents! That child will be SO blessed with the great people these two are! We couldn't have asked for better friends to us! They are so excited and cant wait! We love you guys, CONGRATS Mommy & Daddy!
(I think I might just might be a little to excited for them, with all my explanation marks! Lol!)
**Update: They are 6.5 weeks along and they are due May 29!**

No comments: