Monday, September 22, 2008

.::Our Wedding Day::.

Tag...

We were married: Oct. 4,2006

A few facts...
*Where we got married: In the Barn @ Wheeler Farm
*Our bridesmaids were: Anne, Kate & My baby sister Lara... They wore Brown & Cream Halter Polka Dot Dresses
*The Groomsman were: Kass... He wore a Black Tux w/a Shimmery Brown Vest

*The weather was: Perfect not to cold but not to Hot!
*We spent our wedding night (keep it clean): @ The Castle Creek Inn in Midvale, in the Romeo & Juliet Room.
*One thing I will never forget: Is the way he looked at me when I walked down the isle!
*Our Reception was at: In the Barn as well...
*One favorite part of the Reception: My favorite part was dancing with Trevor for the first time as Husband & Wife!
*Looking Back I would have... Not changed a thing!
*I wish: That the wedding party(ceremony party) would have been a little bit smaller like I had planned... however, that's what happens when you have a LARGE family on BOTH sides! But... We love you all, and thank you for the support!
*We Honeymooned: In Mesquite NV, Trevor was in the middle of a semester and couldn't miss much school.
*Our First Year of Marriage was: AMAZING, We have had our challenges of course but I wouldn't have traded it for the world! Trevor is the best thing that has happened to me!
*We have been married: Almost...two years! Wow, time flies!
*Life today is: Busy & Fun! Trevor & I are both working full time. Trevor is going to school as well, and well for me I'm trying to be a supportive wife and hopefully will be getting my real estate license at the beginning of next year.
*Since Our Wedding we have added: Amazing Memories...Tons of them!

*I tag: All the girls on my blog!

3 comments:

JameeMaLee said...

This was the wedding I wasn't invited to..right?? Just checking. Love the pics. :)

John and Erin said...

You two are a great couple. I sure love ya! I'm glad you're so happy.

James and Mary said...

hey lindsey! i was looking through blogs and i found yours! your wedding pics are so pretty.