Thursday, September 18, 2008

.::State Fair::.

Okay so I'm a little late on this post but... We went with Ty & Jess this year to the state fair,& had a ton of fun! Not only did we make it to the fair, this year we made it the to the 2nd day of it opening, and...we only had to pay 2 bucks to get in & got to go to the rodeo that night for free! Cant beat that!
(us at the rodeo)
Then of course after the rodeo and ONLY 6 bull riders(grr), we walked around the fair for a little bit & of course we had to have funnel cakes!Oh boy were they yummy!
(Jess & I eating our funnel cakes)
Thanks Jess & Ty for the invite to go with you guys we had a BLAST!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

We took Hope and I guess Luke(crazy he was like 2 months old)last year. The food was okay. I think we went to see a performance, can't really remember. Rides were pretty ghetto though. Still we got in free. One of the people Bern works with was working there for extra$$. Can't complain.