Thursday, September 4, 2008

.::Labor Day Fun::.

Labor Day weekend was full of fun for Trevor and I... we got to spend a lot of time together, shopped, and got to spent time with the family. Trevor and I decided that we haven't gone and done something fun for a while with just us. So... Trevor decided that he was going to take me to dinner and then we went to the boondocks and played arcade games one night, it was a blast! Here's a picture with what our winning tickets got us:
Yummy fun dips! But 70 tickets and this is what we get people, Come on!
We also did a lot of shopping along with clothes, we finally have the rest of our bed set... the dressers and night stands, two months later. :) Got to love the Labor Day Sales!!
Okay, this picture isn't our actual bedroom, but just so you can have an idea of what it looks like. I have a lot of red in my house and I'm trying to decide what color to change the bedding, anyone have suggestions? Trev & I were thinking greens!
We spent a lot of our quality time together which seems like we never have the chance to do! We got to spend time with both family's which is nice as well... all in all our Labor Day Weekend was a blast!

5 comments:

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Is that the bedroom set you have? Funny we have the exact same one. Do you love it? How are you girlie I miss ya!

Crystal & Scott Moeller said...

Your guys look to cute in this pic!!!! I cant wait to come see the WHOLE thing now YAY!!!!

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

I love ours too, we have a red comforter right now, but im actually gonna paint so im gonna change it. Not sure to what yet..i just have to find something i like. Cass and I are great, we both just working and school. We way busy. How are you and trevor?

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Im glad to hear you guys are doing good! Yeah we moved out here like 5 months ago and love it! Its been nice not living in our apartment, with our dogs. It was way too small :)

Dan and Jen said...

It was fun to see you guys at the rodeo too. We took off early to go see the animals with our friends. And congrats on the bedroom set. You guys are way ahead of us. We've been married almost 7 1/2 years and still don't have a bedroom set. We are currently borrowing a dresser and night stands. The only person who has ever had new furniture in our family is Syd. She is so spoiled.