Wednesday, August 27, 2008

.::Bucket List::.

So for those of you who dont know, one of the things on my "Bucket List" before I die is to ride an actual BULL. Im always constantly riding the mechanical ones at the fair or something of the sort. So finally... my dream might come true! Today in walks in a client for one of my agents, long story short he raises bucking bulls and has one that he wants to put me on... this would be what he looks like:


So my question is... I want to know wether or not you think I should do it?! My husband seems to think its to dangerous for a girl.
Also any tips from those that have done it that would be great!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Don't do it!! I don't want to lose you baby sister!

Nikki said...

sis, you could too die! you could totally break your neck or your ribs, puncture a lung, etc. I love that you want to do this but you could seriously get hurt.

Anonymous said...

Do it...but wait till you are fifty. Than you can still raise babies and have a family.

John and Erin said...

Cousin you're hilarious. Oh go ride that bull!

Anonymous said...

Personally I think it's crazy, but if you want to do it than do it!!! It's not like your trying to ride a full 8 seconds or qualify for the NFR!! But please be careful, and maybe record the adventure so we can all have a good laugh!

The Fam said...

Yippe Yi Yo!!! You should do it only if we can be there to watch... Go for it doll!
Desi

Erica said...

I think you should do it. One of the things I want to do is go skydiving but no one will let me unlit I am old. But I regret not doing it so bad!! I think you should do it while you are still young and can recover quickly. J/k but be safe!!