Thursday, August 14, 2008

.::Help!!!::.

Family & Friends... today I changed my blog background and somehow it deleted every one's links. So after a long time trying to remember and search comments for every one's links I think I have pretty much redeemed everyone. However, for some reason I know that I'm missing someone. So don't feel bad if I don't have your link on the side, but please let me know if you were there at one point and now are no longer. Sorry for the inconvenience!

6 comments:

JameeMaLee said...

Hi..its Jamee..The bf of jess who you forgot to invite to your wedding..your blog is darling dear.. so i'm linking it up.

JameeMaLee said...

and I stole your marriage ticker..sooo cute:)

Nikki said...

Cute background sis! I need u to help me fix mine. It's just one of blogspots original templates. Oh, and if you haven't heard yet my MRI was normal.

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute background. I found out your best friend is someone my husband knows cause of work. Anyway, small world. You guys we haven't seen you forever. Grandma needs to have a dinner party.

Nikki said...

yeah, we will be at mom's on sunday. Call me about present ideas if you haven't got yours yet. Love ya

John and Erin said...

I like the new background!