Friday, August 22, 2008

.::Est. August 21,08'::.

Last Night Trevor and I had the chance to go to one of My Best Friends weddings. She was beautiful, he looked handsome and they reception place was amazing! Im so happy for them... we love you guys! Congrats and may your journey be the best thing ever to happen!

So I got a little teary eye'd, what can I say Im way happy for her!
The happy couple cutting there cake!













Brooke & Mike




Note: My picture do not do her justice, nor him! She looked amazing, I LOVED her dress!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I like her hair! Love the flower.

The Nielsen Family said...

It was very fun to get caught up on your blog again. I love the new background. I changed my blog once and lost all my contacts too and so now I am scared to do it again even though there are such darling ways to dress a blog up. I love that Tux is quite the little helper, too cute.