Wednesday, August 27, 2008

.:: Baby Showers::.

Last friday, I was able to throw a work baby shower for one of my close friends at work. It ended up turning out very cute and we were able to help celebrate her new little one about to come into the world. I do have to say though that I found a cute centerpiece and it was actually my present to her as well. You can USE everything on it! Its everything that goes in the diaper bag! I heard about these Diaper Cakes and thought that I should give it a try, what ya think?:

























Okay... so Im not quit the artistic one with stuff like this but I thought I did a great job, I even told trevor I was proud of myself, lol. So if you ever need some help making one Im your girl!

(I also got her this cute "M" for her babies room, shes naming her Mallory)

(Leslie & I w/ the Cake)
Congrats Les! Cant wait to she what she looks like & who she looks like!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh sister! That is sooo cute! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Good job. Seriously so beautiful. I am doing a shower right now myself. I may have to copy you.

John and Erin said...

Whatever you're so artistic...That is so cute and creative. I love it.