Wednesday, September 10, 2008

.::Church Calling::.

Trevor and I had the first counselor of our bishopric call us in to meet with him, it hit me that maybe he wants us to talk on Sunday. So I called Trevor at work yesterday and said that maybe they want us to talk, he said "I wont do it! I wont! We wont be there that Sunday." Much like him I was hoping that it wasn't that either! However, we both decided whatever it may be that we would do it. Well come 8 pm last night we were asked to be...Nursery Teachers! YAY! I'm so excited and couldn't have hoped for a better calling, not that I didn't like being on the activities committee! I actually was saying to my mother-in-law a couple weeks ago that I would love her calling why she was putting sipy cups in the dish washer, she too is in the nursery a long with my mom! Crazy that all of us are in it now! Even though Trevor wasn't to excited to miss his classes, he finally accepted! Trevor & I both love little kids & love to play with them, it will help us to grow & help very much for the future! I think it might even help to cure my baby hunger ;)

6 comments:

Nikki said...

You should be screaming!! Oh wait, maybe you guys can handle it since you don't have to take them home with you.

Crystal & Scott Moeller said...

YAY! I loved the nursery. It will be a good calling for you!

John and Erin said...

Ha Ha... I loved Trevors response. You guys will be awesome in the nursery! You should just have a kid already. Would ya!

Nikki said...

That may be true about the shipping on this order but sometimes online they have better sales and Diane saved $70 or something like that on some shirts for Jeff. So, check it out.

Dan and Jen said...

Congrats on the new callings. You guys will be awesome in the nursery! I've seen how you interact with all the little cousins and I know all the nursery kids are going to LOVE you!

Nikki said...

I like your new background